Tofu Cilantro Salad
Yields: 4 Servings
From The Hodo Kitchen
Our Farmers Market regulars will be familiar with this refreshing salad of slivers of Hodo firm tofu, buttery and smooth, lightly coated with a dressing that packs some heat. And finished with carrots matchsticks and fresh cilantro.
- 10oz. Hodo Firm Tofu Locate Product
- ¼ cup carrots, peeled and julienned
- 5–6 cilantro sprigs
- ¼ cup brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mushroom powder, optional
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch of ground white pepper
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- Combine dressing, tofu, and carrots.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs. Enjoy!