Good work. Good people.
The people who work Hodo are what make us awesome: they’re fun, honest, and hardworking. And they really love what they do. We’re always eager to meet people who are passionate about making the world more delicious. Does that sound like you? We can’t wait to meet you!
We are looking for a part-time (6–8 hours/week) HR Generalist Consultant (i.e. 1099 contractor) who can provide guidance on and manage the following:
- Employee relations
- New employee on-boarding
- Termination paperwork
- Compliance – Federal, State and local laws, annual Employee Handbook updates/revisions
Hodo attributes a huge part of its success to its strong production staff. We are looking for individuals who would like to help us make our tofu products.
To include but not limited to:
- Tofu and yuba making
- Kitchen preparation
- Documenting processes
- Shipping and receiving
- Performing sanitation procedures
- Motivated and willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail
- Able to work fast with focus, with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible to work varying shifts, including graveyard shifts
- Must have a valid US driver’s license and Taxpayer Identification Number
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in food and/or manufacturing is preferred but not required.
- Food safety certified preferred. Training for certification will be provided.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds and stand for long periods
- Interest in organic and natural foods a plus
Want to join Team Hodo?
If you are interested in one of the jobs above, simply introduce yourself by email using the position you’re interested in in the subject line (make sure to attach a resume!). If you don’t see something that fits, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d love to work at Hodo!
All applicants must pass all background checks and legal employment requirements.