Spicy Yuba Noodles Slaw
Yields: 4 Servings
From The Hodo Kitchen
Here’s a quick and easy recipe our team loves to put together for any gathering. It has a spicy kick from the yuba noodles and a light and refreshing crunch from the cabbage.
- 2 - 8oz. Packs Hodo Spicy Yuba Noodles Locate Product
- ½ head finely shredded Purple Cabbage
- ½ cup herbs (parsley & scallions)
- 2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- To taste - Sesame seeds
- To taste - Chili Flakes
- Finely shred purple cabbage, toss with Hodo spicy yuba noodles. If you want it wetter, add rice wine vinegar to taste. If you want it spicier, add more chili flakes. Mix in chopped parsley, scallions from whites to green tops, and black and white sesame seeds.
- Toss together, let sit in fridge for flavors to come together. Serve cold. Use as a condiment, salad, filling for sandwiches or wraps.