Kale Yuba Pesto
Yields: 4 Servings
From Flavor Explosions
This is probably the most nutrient-rich pasta on earth! Yuba makes a great gluten-free “pasta”.
- 4 sheets (2-5oz. packs) fresh Hodo yuba, sliced ¼ inch strips Locate Product
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, veins removed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Black pepper, ground
- ½ cup EVOO
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- Blanch kale and half the garlic in salted boiling water, 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and puree with remaining garlic, salt, pepper, and EVOO.
- Toss pesto with yuba strips and pine nuts.